Entrusted Bible Study – Winter 2018
Friday Morning Study—Kickoff Potluck Brunch on Friday, January 19th at 9:30am . We’ll be starting the “Entrusted” Bible Study on January 26th at 9:30am in the Chapel. Childcare is available. To pre-register, please visit our table in the Worship Center on Sunday mornings after each service on January 7 & 14. Books are $15 and are now available in the church office. This is a six session Beth Moore video study on 2 Timothy. We will be taking two weeks for each session so the study will last 12 weeks. (See below* for more info on the Entrusted study.)
Tuesday Evening Study
Our study of the Women of the Bible continues at 6pm in the Discipleship Place starting January 16th. Leaders Angi Wiggins & Sherry Barnett.
*Learn To Guard What God Has Entrusted To You
We were never meant to take this journey of faith alone or in secret. God has entrusted us with the great and mighty gift of the gospel, something too precious and life-giving to keep to ourselves.
In this 6-session Bible study (we’re doing 12), Beth will encourage you to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Because in this journey of joy and hardship, we need each other to stay the course and live lives of faithfulness.
- Biblically-rooted and gospel-centered content
- Interactive teaching videos (approximately one hour per session)
- Leader material available with guides to questions and discussion with small groups
- Beth’s recitation of 2 Timothy to encourage Scripture memorization
- 5 personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Additional articles by Melissa Moore, Beth’s daughter and ministry partner, included