When: Friday, September 29 through Sunday, October 1, 2017
Where: Saylor’s Sandcastle north of Ventura @ Faria Beach
Sign-ups for the Women’s Ministry Annual Beach Retreat will be Sunday morning, April 23rd in the Chapel between first and second service and after second service. Signups taken on a first come basis.
- Be ready for April 23! Pick up an application in advance and fill it in. Applications available in the Worship Center or church office.
- A $60 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of sign-up. No exceptions. Total retreat cost is $160. $100 balance due by September 1. Each retreat attender is also expected to help make ONE MEAL. You will need to contribute both time & money.
- Please note on your application if you are willing to sleep on a couch or floor mattress to make room for more women to attend.
- Due to rising costs, we have a limited number of scholarships available this year. If you need a scholarship, please fill in the scholarship portion of the retreat application. You will still need to make a $60 deposit to hold your spot. Your $60 will be refunded if a scholarship is unavailable.
- Coupons to make payments on your balance will be available.
- After Sunday, April 23, 2017, registrations will be taken in the church office. After all openings are filled, a waiting list will be established. All vacancies will be filled through the waiting list. Historically, we have been able to allow everyone on the waiting list to attend the retreat. (If there is a committed, significant number of sign-ups beyond our capacity, other possibilities will be investigated to include more participants.)
- The Beach Retreat is open to women (18 and up) who are members or regular attenders of Country Oaks Baptist Church. We value each woman who wants to attend this event and are doing everything we can to include as many women as possible.
- After the openings are filled, anyone on the waiting list who is unable to attend because no opening become available, their deposit will be refunded.
- If you are unable to attend and another person fills your spot, a request can be made to the board to return your deposit or you may donate your deposit to the scholarship fund.