Led by Linda Clements and Dana Hutson on Fridays at 9:30am this study will start on June 24. Childcare will be available. Workbook/book combo is $20. Available soon in the church office.
Women are wired to control. We make sure the house is clean, the meals are prepared, the beds are made, the children are dressed, and everyone gets to where they’re going on time. But sometimes our strength of being conscientious can morph into the weakness of being a slight—or all out—control freak! This humorous, yet spiritually practical book will help you learn how to control what you should, trust God with what you can’t, and more importantly, decide which one is which! Join Karen Ehman, a recovering control freak, as she enables you to:
• Draw the line between mothering and micromanaging
• Influence your husband instead of manipulating him
• Take control of your schedule yet welcome interruptions from God
• Learn to control your emotions when you can’t control the circumstances
• Stop pursuing the appearance of perfection and start pursuing the person of God