Our Current Bible Study
The moment you accept Jesus as the Lord over your life, you are redeemed. As the redeemed, we experience a lifelong journey of being transformed into HIs image. As redeemed women, we grow in the grace of Christ, and He calls us to extend grace to others.
In this 7-session Bible study (we’ll be taking 2 weeks on each lesson), Angela Thomas-Pharr explores the practical side of redemption, inviting us to lean upon Jesus for our real help and hope.
· “40 Days of Prayer” section to help women practically apply the concept of ongoing redemption to their lives
· Desire to fully live the life of the redeemed
· Welcome change as God slowly transforms you into His image
· Increase your passion for God’s Word
· Apply redemption to your life in practical ways
· Learn alongside other women and support each other through prayer and small group community
· Learn to lean upon Jesus for your real help and hope
Video titles and run times:
- Session 1: Redeemed from Sashes and Chains (20:10)
- Session 2: Redeemed for a Life with God (28:35)
- Session 3: Redeemed for the Praise of His Glory (36:55)
- Session 4: Redeemed for Grace (38:10)
- Session 5: Redeemed for Freedom (32:00)
- Session 6: Redeemed for Joy (42:00)
- Session 7: Redeemed for Love (30:20)
Angela Thomas-Pharr is a Bible teacher, national speaker, and best-selling author of books and Bible studies that include Stronger and Brave. As a mother of four, her determination to know God on an intimate level and her dedication to studying the Bible have taught her many truths—some discovered through tears and some in times of joy. Angela has the uncanny ability to be transparent, make readers laugh, and whisper to them about their most personal fears and heartfelt dreams. Visit her at http://www.angelathomas.com
Redeemed Study is Fridays at 9:30am in the Chapel. Childcare. Starts January 13, 2017. There is no Winter Wednesday evening study.